Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 23)

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 24)

★★ Novice

Calipip4, how do you get into the live chat? I've been having trouble finding it via google or otherwise.

Message 201 of 222 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You dont need to own any of the sims game, or any game Standard smile:mantongue: just go to product code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS AND Bam, u get the whole thing

Message 202 of 222 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Calipip4, thank you!. I was just wondering because I downloaded earlier some other games in Origin taht normally won't need connection to play (they are like 1player games qith no content online whatsoever, for example Alice MAdness Returns) but still Origin makes me have a connection to play.

I had already seen about the saved games, but I was not sure about how "good"would they merge taking in account all the content I donwloaded o created myself, or if I would need to install every extra content again (that would take me ages). Anyone can bring any light to it?

Message 203 of 222 (1,001 Views)

★ Novice

Mine is downloaded at 100% (it says) and then it says "download failed" and won't do anything else. Then it says "download is paused." I get the same thing every time I unpause it.

Message 204 of 222 (893 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a Mac instead of a PC, but I have an Origin account and everything (from Sims 3 and I believe I downloaded a Sims 2 online once). Will there be access for us Apple users for this ultimate collection?

Message 205 of 222 (878 Views)

★★ Novice

i didnt even get an activation code

Message 206 of 222 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i downloaded the game from origin but when i try to play it the game wont come up. I saw someone else on this site have the same problem and they had to have a downloadable version of the sims 3 wich i dont have. I also dont have the disk version.When i pressed repair game in origin it came up with an error messege

Message 207 of 222 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Potentially stupid question - I'm downloading the Ultimate Collection right now, but I'm currently having some computer issues and probably can't install and play it right away before they're sorted out. Will I still be able to do that later, even after the offer has expired?

Message 208 of 222 (754 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

UPDATE 7/31: The code has now expired and cannot be redeemed anymore. However, if you did redeem the code in the past already, you can of course still start downloading and installing the game in Origin in order to play. Have fun!

Message 209 of 222 (2,477 Views)

★ Novice

What if you've been trying to redeem the code but an error message showed the entire time?

Message 210 of 222 (709 Views)