Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

by SimManiac383

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought the sims 2 disc on ebay about a year ago, and when I received it. the case did not included the manual, so I got a code online and it worked to play the game. now I am trying to register the game to get the Ultimate Edition but it says the code I got online had already been registered. I have manuals for some of the DLC I purchased. Any suggestions to help me?

Edit: after calling support codes from DlC work

Message 31 of 222 (1,059 Views)

[FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want this collection, here's the code: 

<removed for security reasons>

Thank you! :manwink:

Message 32 of 222 (945 Views)

i have a origginal sims 2 and cant contact live chat

★★★★★ Newbie

the problem  is i tryin to register but the live chat no respond and i whant!! te promo!!!!!!!!

pleace help mi!!!

Message 33 of 222 (951 Views)

Sims 2 Prove of Purchase

★★★ Newbie

How do I prove I own the game? I did take pictures of me with the case and physical cd. Where do I send it? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 34 of 222 (948 Views)

Lost Sims 2 CD-Key

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if there is anything I could do, as the new Sims 2 Collection coming out with all DLC for people who owned The Sims 2, it seemed like a good idea to activate on origin, but when I looked in the Sims 2 box there was no booklet, Is their anyway of getting it back?

Message 35 of 222 (949 Views)

Ultimate Collection the sims 2

★ Novice

I have all the expansions packs and I heard about this "ultimate collection" wich would be so helpful, because I don't have time to instal all of them, and worse: my base game is in my friend's house, BUT his house is in another town, and I'm here, asking for the ultimate collection, but I'm out of the base, i hope you can help me, I'm sending you a picture of my whole colection of the sims (without the base of the sims 2), so that you know it is mine, and I put my origin name in the picture (because some people are just using images from the web). I really hope that you can help me... THANK YOU ALREADY  (the link for the pic: https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10411970_786123361440282_1799613721839944021...)

Message 36 of 222 (937 Views)

I can't contact support to redeem my retail copy of Sims 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have my game since 2005, but until a few days ago I learned that I can redeem the serial on Origin for a digital copy. The problem is that it gives me an error message and will not let me, and I can not contact support via chat. Help, please

Message 37 of 222 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Alright, so i have the sims 2 double deluxe and other expansions, i have them in physical copies but added them under "unify my colection", am i still abvle to get the ultimate edition?

>>>> It has been solved! Contacted EA support, very fast and nice people

Message 38 of 222 (1,026 Views)

sims 2 ultamite collection

★★★ Newbie

i have a physical copy of  the sims 2 double deluxe  is there a way to get the ultimate collection on origin?

Message 39 of 222 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have "The Sims 2 Double Deluxe" in my library.

It's only matter of time to get the upgrade.

right?.

http://i.imgur.com/aCY8n0R.png

Message 40 of 222 (1,068 Views)