Message 21 of 222 (1,664 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

★ Novice

I have the code but it is the retail version. Frown

Message 22 of 222 (1,639 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

How can I qualify for the Ultimate Collection when I bought my games on disc?  I don't have the games anymore because I gave them away, which I regretted and would love to go back and experience the Sims 2 again. I'm currently a client of Origin where I have purchased most of the Sims 3 stuff packs and expansions.

Thank you!

Message 23 of 222 (1,608 Views)

★★ Novice
Can I get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection with only Expansion pack activate?

I lost my The Sims 2 main game but I have one Expansion pack : (

ps. sorry, my english really bad

Message 24 of 222 (1,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I tried contacting support to get my retail copy of The Sims 2 on Origin.  I've got the Special DVD Edition from way back, I have the game box, manual, game key, everything.

I gave them my CD key when they asked for it, I'm guessing it didn't work as the next thing they asked was where and when did I buy it.  I couldn't remember so I told them I didn't know.  The next reply I got was this.

"Since the physical code cannot be registered on Origin at this point, we would request that you contact us back on July 22 so we may provide the correct copy of the game"

"Just make sure that you have your discs, gamebox and manual ready by the time you contact us again at help.ea.com"

"Please use your case number _______ for reference"

"We will keep it open so you may contact us again regarding this matter, thanks"

Not really sure what that means.

Update: I contacted support again, they asked for my game code, I answered a security question and they addded the Ultimate Collection to my account.  It's sorted now. Standard smile  Thanks.

Message 25 of 222 (1,575 Views)

My Sims 2 Double Deluxe serial code is listed as 'invalid'.

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to register my copy of the Sims 2 Double Deluxe onto Origin, but I keep getting an error message telling me that my serial number is invalid, or that it has already been used, but I bought my game myself, and I don't recall registering my game before.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Message 26 of 222 (1,326 Views)

Sims 2 registered not on Origin, but on http://thesims2.ea.com/

★★★ Newbie

I"ve owned The Sims 2 (and even some add-ons), but they were not registered on Origin. When I was playing them, I've registered those games on http://thesims2.ea.com/ (now replaced with http://www.thesims.com/, it seems) and have never moved my registration. Is there still a way for me to get the Ultimate Edition? . My disks are currently at the friend's place (and this friend is out of country). Are there ways for me to prove that I own a game other than aving it activated on Origin or photographing the disk? It's no big fuss, of course, just curious.

Message 27 of 222 (1,356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently moved and gave away all by sims 2 discs because of the issues that securom had caused in my disc drive.  I had the entire sims 2 collection and all were registered on the sims 2 official site.  I would be very interested in the digital collection, but have no old code to enter anywhere.  It could be easily verifed by EA that I had all these discs, but I don't know who to pursue this with.  Any ideas?

Update:  I went to EA help and they were able to verify from my account that I had sims2 registered previously.  They put the download in my origins folder!  Very helpful interaction.

Message 28 of 222 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the physical copies of the game, how do I get the Ultimate Collection? Also, the physical copies I have are the PC version, but I only have a Mac now. Would I be able to download a Mac version of the Ultimate Collection?
Message 29 of 222 (1,497 Views)

★★ Novice

i registered my physical copy a few days a go to origin so would i still get the ultimate collection.

Message 30 of 222 (1,493 Views)