Game advisor said my code was invalid?

by WraithTDK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Ended (July 31)

[ Edited ]
Hero

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE 7/31: The code has now expired and cannot be redeemed anymore. However, if you did redeem the code in the past already, you can of course still start downloading and installing the game in Origin in order to play. Have fun!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Source (EA): http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/ 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 222 (12,515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 23)

Community Manager

UPDATE 7/31: The code has now expired and cannot be redeemed anymore. However, if you did redeem the code in the past already, you can of course still start downloading and installing the game in Origin in order to play. Have fun!

View in thread

Message 209 of 222 (2,347 Views)

All Replies

TS2: Ultimate Collection for people who redeemed Double Deluxe

★ Apprentice

I havent recieved an email but i redeemed TS2: DD to my library a while ago. I'm unsure if I qualify or not.

Message 2 of 222 (12,220 Views)

Re: TS2: Ultimate Collection for people who redeemed Double Deluxe

★★ Novice

The person from support told me that this sims 2 copy is eligible for the Ultimate Collection which will be launched on 22 July

Message 3 of 222 (12,214 Views)

★ Novice

So if i have The Sims 2: Double Deluxe i will receive a "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection"?

Message 4 of 222 (12,212 Views)

★ Novice

I registered my sims 2 today, got DD. does that mean I get ultimate collection??

Message 5 of 222 (12,200 Views)
Highlighted

Game advisor said my code was invalid?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've been trying to register my copy of The Sims 2 in Origin, as per instructions by EA_Ursela 

Message 6 of 222 (12,211 Views)

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Upgrade and Fun With Pets Collection

★★ Novice

Will I get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection if I have a copy of the Sims 2 Fun With Pets Collection registered on my origin account? It was originally a retail copy but I managed to register it onto my origin account, and I was wondering if this made me eligible to receive the ultimate collection as I haven't gotten any emails about it. 

Message 7 of 222 (12,243 Views)

How come those that bought the physical game can't get the collector's edition

★★★ Newbie

Like said I physically bought Sims 2, University, Nightlife, and Open for Business as they came out at full price, yet if you bought the core game digitally at reduced price, you get all expansion stuff?

Message 8 of 222 (12,201 Views)

No longer have CDKey

★★★ Newbie

A few months ago I was moving into a new house and had considered it useless to keep my Sims 2 CD anymore because I had lost one of the installation CD's

I want to say I got this game sometime around 2003-2005, it was a huge part of my childhood growing up, even though I could never afford any of the expansion packs (except I did get the college one and the store one at some point). I now deeply regret getting rid of the case that held my CD Key as you guys have offered to upgrade to all the expansions for free. This is honestly almost cry-enducing. I would absolutely LOVE to go back and play all of the expansion packs I never got a chance to play.

Is there any way I could even still purchase the game again and get it upgraded? I don't really have much money but I'd be willing to buy the game again just to be able to have this ultimate edition.

Message 9 of 222 (12,198 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

Hero

@WraithTDK The codes for the base game don't work so CS needs to give you a key for the digital download version. I'm sorry to say but the game advisor you got didn't seem to know that. Not sure what to tell you other than trying your luck with someone else but I fear that will involve waiting for an hour again. Since these are private matters and we are users here at AHQ, there's not much we can do for you.

@alejandrar3 Yes, that should be enough

@BillyKidd007 Assuming you mean the ultimate collection, you can get it but you need to contact a game advisor to get the a free code of the digital deluxe. Have your keys ready and tell them that's they should add it to your account

@WasteOfFire Contact a game advisor and see if they are willing to help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 222 (12,181 Views)