Does ea still let you have the sims 2 on origin if you tell them the code

by 67895090

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does ea still let you have the sims 2 on origin if you tell them the code

★★ Novice

I was just seeing because I looked and a lot of people said that they got the sims 2 on origin by calling and I have a copy of the sims 2 double deluxe and I some how lost the disc and all I have is the code and it is the only sims game that I have not played and I really want to play, so I just wanted to know.

Message 1 of 6 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does ea still let you have the sims 2 on origin if you tell them the code

Community Manager

Sorry to say @67895090 but it is no longer possible for our team to grant The Sims 2.

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (610 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @67895090 but it is no longer possible for our team to grant The Sims 2.

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

OK thanks for telling me just wanted to make shoe. 

Message 3 of 6 (589 Views)

Champion

@67895090 , Just to add to what @EA_Darko said, the giveaway for Sims 2 on Origin began in 2014 and ended October 2018. If you see any posts from people saying, "Yeah I got Sims 2 on Origin", they either received it prior to October 2018 or the date of their post was from several years ago. Always check the date on posts and if it is an older post, you can probably be sure the information given in it is out of date.

You can still purchase copies of the game on CD/DVD disks on Amazon or E-Bay, at your local game store that sells used games or any thrift stores. Of course it will require a disk drive and you can purchase those relatively inexpensively. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

No I meant that people said that they got in contact with a staff member and they said that they told them the code to there sims 2 copy and then the employ put it on there origin library, but then I saw a website that said that they no longer did this, I was just making sure that the article was true(rip sims 2/sims 1 supportFrown ).

Message 5 of 6 (534 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @67895090 our team is no longer able to add the game to an account. As such, it is not currently possible to get The Simes 2 on Origin. 

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (512 Views)