Re: Castaway Stories PC - Chapter 19 not starting?

by KatastrophicSim

Original Post

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 Yep, I did that in the previous hot springs chapter. We were still friends when it came to where ch19 should start.
Message 11 of 14 (298 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , I watched a Let's Play for Chapter 18 and Jessica had to keep chasing down and keep making friends with their "beloved" to pass the first kiss. So I think it might be the same thing. Keep trying to fire walk until it passes you? I know that doesn't sound like very good advice, but I was trying to find out how people got past and finished the chapter.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 14 (283 Views)

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 Yeah, I've been doing the same things. My game literally just doesn't look like any of theirs. I'ts not that my sim can't pass the coals, is that she physically cannot do them. When I click the action, it goes into the action bar and disappears.

I think the only way my problem is going to be solved is if someone gives me a hidden cheat to complete a chapter, or set a point in the story, or something. Maybe wipe a sims memory since he thinks we've already kissed? (Cause theres no first kiss option, just all the kisses). Maybe there's a way to go into the game files and change a value to trick the game into keeping going? Like: (is this chapter complete y/n)?
Message 13 of 14 (267 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , could be. I normally don't check game code. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 14 (256 Views)