Castaway Stories PC - Chapter 19 not starting?

by KatastrophicSim

Original Post

Castaway Stories PC - Chapter 19 not starting?

★ Guide

It just isnt starting for me. 
I've tried doing all of the quest requirements anyway but it physically wont let me walk on the coals.
I am completely stuck and see no way to progress.
There aren't any cheats to force progress either.

Anyone here know whats going on?

Message 1 of 14 (982 Views)

Re: Castaway Stories PC - Chapter 19 not starting?

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , I checked a Walkthrough guide of the game that I saw online when searching to find your solution and apparently it will not let you walk on the coals the first time you try to. You can Google search for Sims Castaways chapter 19.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 14 (948 Views)

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 Well it also won't let me the second time, the third time, the fourth time, the fith time.. ect.
My problem is that there are literally no promts at all. It didn't start. Nothings telling me to do anthing.
Message 3 of 14 (921 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , do you have a save prior to starting Chapter 19? If so, trying going back to that and playing forward again. Have you tried to Limbo at the limbo place? Just trying to see if you can do any of the other activities.

Message 4 of 14 (911 Views)

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 I don't think I have another save? If I did I wouldnt know where to find it. And yeah, the limbo and the volcano juice thing works. Doesn't say anything when I do them though.
Message 5 of 14 (904 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , did you try to kiss your date?

Message 6 of 14 (896 Views)

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 Yeah, seeeveral times. Ruined our relationship. I even tried kissing another guy cause it was going so badly, that didn't work either.
Message 7 of 14 (875 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , sounds like you may need to return home and see if it will restart the chapter for you. I think the order of the "tasks" are try the "First Kiss" interaction, drink volcano water, limbo and then try to walk the fire coals and then have the first kiss. Just a suggestion as it sounds like something didn't trigger the transition to the new tasks. 

Message 8 of 14 (867 Views)

★ Guide
@Tremayne4260 I've left and come back seeeveral times. I don't even have the first kiss option, I just have all the kisses, and nothings tellling me to kiss him in the first place.
Message 9 of 14 (858 Views)

Champion

@KatastrophicSim , had you interacted with him before this chapter and made friends with him? If I remember correctly you need to be friends before you can try to kiss them.

Message 10 of 14 (849 Views)