Cant install sims 2 deluxe on windows

by plaguewardenn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant install sims 2 deluxe on windows

★★ Novice
I can't install The Sims 2 Deluxe on my windows 8 laptop that was updated to Windows 10 a while ago. I keep getting an error about it not being able to copy something. I cant remember what the error is at the moment
Message 1 of 6 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant install sims 2 deluxe on windows

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko the error was that it was having a problem copying globalcatbin.bundle.package
The installation finally went past that though and it's working so far, I'll let you know if I get another error

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (667 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@plaguewardenn I've moved your post to The Sims forum. If you could let us know the error message that would be great. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (565 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko once I get home I'll go and see what the error is and put it on here. And you said you moved it? Is it still the same place or somewhere else? (Sorry if that's a dumb question)
Message 3 of 6 (557 Views)

Community Manager

@plaguewardenn I moved your post from the Anthem forum to The Sims forum, you can just reply to this message when you are home.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (553 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko the error was that it was having a problem copying globalcatbin.bundle.package
The installation finally went past that though and it's working so far, I'll let you know if I get another error
Message 5 of 6 (668 Views)

Community Manager

@plaguewardenn Glad it is working now, should you see any other issues let us know. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (535 Views)