Can i get Sims 2 UC if i have Pet Stories and SIms 2 limited edition??

by Riseoop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can i get Sims 2 UC if i have Pet Stories and SIms 2 limited edition??

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the Sims 2 pet stories and i was wondering if i can get The sims 2 ultimate colletion if i have those.

The thing is, i really wanted To get sims 2 for a very long time. (I didnt know that you could in 2014, and I made my account a while after the promotion, i think a few weeks after sims 4 release?)   But I do live in Europe (Poland) and it's very hard to find boxed sims 2 with expansions (i tried. Sadly, there are none)

And whenever i looked on a site called "Allegro" people are usually selling access to accounts. Which i don't really like the idea of that. (Im not even sure if you are allowed to do that)

I shared my account with my friend before, since her sims 4 was broken and whenever i tried to download something she would just kick me offline.

So the question is, Can i ask the EA support if they can give me the sims 2 Ultimate Collection if I own the Stories from the pet world?

I know this kinda sounds selfish, but i have no other way of getting sims 2 (and the expansions) and i really want to play it. (As of the fact I enjoyed pet stories and still play it)

Thank you for your anserwes. 

And again Im Very sorry for asking this, but i hope you understand.

sorry for bad english

edit: I've found the Sims 2 limited edition that my friend gifted to me a few years ago! It doesnt work tho (i think i left it in my disc station for a long time without pulling it out few years ago, and the disc broke

)

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can i get Sims 2 UC if i have Pet Stories and SIms 2 limited edition??

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Riseoop

Sims 2 UC isn't available at all anymore: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio... unfortunately,

Also: Account sharing of any kind is against the rules and can get people banned.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can i get Sims 2 UC if i have Pet Stories and SIms 2 limited edition??

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Riseoop

Sims 2 UC isn't available at all anymore: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio... unfortunately,

Also: Account sharing of any kind is against the rules and can get people banned.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (343 Views)