Re: Can I get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection with only Expansion pack activate?

by Lyxnite

Original Post

Can I get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection with only Expansion pack activate?

★★ Novice

I lost my The Sims 2 main game but I have one Expansion pack Frown 

ps. sorry, my english really bad

Message 1 of 5 (234 Views)

Community Manager

If it's digital content it should go through. If you only have the discs, please hold off for now until we get an update.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

If it's digital content it should go through. If you only have the discs, please hold off for now until we get an update.

yes, I only have discs. if I active serial-key with support now, can't i get it?

Message 3 of 5 (217 Views)

Community Manager

At the time of posting, no. If and when this changes, we'll be sure to let folks know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Lyxnite 

Hi,

Here is the latest update, we are developing a way to make it so that you can register your key and upgrade to the new Ultimate Collection:

How to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

At this time, all Origin customers who had previously registered their copy of The Sims 2 should now have the newly remastered The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in their Origin My Games library.

We know that there are a lot of fans of The Sims who may not have had their copy of the game registered on Origin, and we want to reward The Sims fans for their incredible loyalty and commitment to the franchise.

As a result, we are developing an easy way for any eligible customer who owns a physical disc copy of The Sims 2 to upgrade easily to the new Ultimate Collection edition. We will update this article on or before Wednesday July 23 at 10am PT, with detailed instructions on what you need to do to get your own copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)