Baby won’t age up | Sims 2

by teddyswirl1

Original Post

Baby won’t age up | Sims 2

★ Apprentice

For some reason my baby in Sims 2 Super Collection won’t age up when I try to cheat it to age up because I don’t want the baby. I will round down the story to you. So, I was thinking about doing the BitLife controls my sims challenge in Sims 2 Super Collection on my Mac, I was playing it for a bit then my bitlife parents decided to have another baby and it was a boy. I tried them for a baby but it turned out to be a girl so then I aged it up and made it not apart of the family anymore and the cheats with the tombstone of L and D worked or Sims modder (part of the spawn in cheats). But I had to try again, so I tried again but this time it was twins and one was a boy so I needed the other one to age up so I could you know, move it out of the family. So, I tried cheating it aging up but it didn’t work for some reason and I got confused? I put a cake in my house and I aged up with the cake but the mum just stood there and didn’t age the baby up, so I tried again with cheats and it still didn’t work. I still have the baby in my family can anyone please help me and give me a solution of what I can do!! If you could that would be great!! Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (4,742 Views)

Re: Baby won’t age up | Sims 2

Champion

@teddyswirl1 , using the Testing Enabled True Cheats (which includes Tombstone of Life and Death) can cause corruption in your game if you use it a lot. Once or twice, it's ok. But not age up simply unwanted children as it will corrupt the family ties and cause major headaches later in your game. 

First thing to check is to make sure Aging On is actually on so that the children/parents can age up the child. I normally play with it off so I can play with my sims for as long as I wish to. Standard smile So once Aging On is on, go to the cake and age up the child. Please note this may age up both twins if you still have the twins. Please let me know what happens.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (4,692 Views)