Unable to connect to EA nation on Skate 3

by interenfys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to EA nation on Skate 3

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was playing skate 3 today and I can not connect to skate 3 servers.

I have tried every solution and nothing works.

I don't know if the Skate 3 servers are down.

Message 1 of 6 (1,986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to EA nation on Skate 3

Community Manager
@interenfys Were you able to connect to Skate 3? If not can you try the basic and advanced connection steps found on help.ea.com?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,932 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@interenfys Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,942 Views)

Community Manager
@interenfys Were you able to connect to Skate 3? If not can you try the basic and advanced connection steps found on help.ea.com?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,933 Views)

skate 3

★★★ Newbie

im unable to connect

Message 4 of 6 (1,860 Views)

ea nation

★★★ Newbie

i'm having a problem and tells me upload to ea nation and then it doesn't make me play online

Message 6 of 6 (1,559 Views)