Skate 3 xbox gold

by Ninjafreak77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 xbox gold

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Does Skate 3 Online require xbox live gold? If not then what are the other requirements needed to play online
Message 1 of 9 (8,081 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 xbox gold

Community Manager

@Ninjafreak77 The free version of Live does not grant you access to all aspects of live, it's quite limited and the error you are receiving would lead me to believe that you won't get it to work until you get Xbox Live.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (8,853 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ninjafreak77 If you are trying to access any online modes on the Xbox then you will need Xbox Live. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (8,069 Views)

★ Novice
I have the free version of Xbox Live but not gold. Whenever I try to go to Online Challnge Map it always says that my xbox love account doesn't have the right permissions. Thought that had to deal with xbox live gold
Message 3 of 9 (8,063 Views)

Community Manager

@Ninjafreak77 The free version of Live does not grant you access to all aspects of live, it's quite limited and the error you are receiving would lead me to believe that you won't get it to work until you get Xbox Live.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (8,854 Views)

★ Novice
Alright thanks!
Message 5 of 9 (8,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have ultimate but when I try to play skate 3 it says I need gold what do I do?

Message 6 of 9 (4,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here ^^

Message 7 of 9 (4,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would like to know as wel

@Ninjafreak77 wrote:
Does Skate 3 Online require xbox live gold? If not then what are the other requirements needed to play online

Message 8 of 9 (4,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I accept my friends party invite it says u need Xbox live gold but the thing is I have it.

Message 9 of 9 (3,328 Views)