Skate 3 server not available

by bintdeer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 server not available

★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to play skate 3 online on my Xbox one s and it keeps saying ea nation is not available 

Message 1 of 11 (6,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea server not available on Skate 3

Community Manager

Closing this thread, if you run into issues with connection again please make a new post. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (6,425 Views)

All Replies

Ea server not available on Skate 3

★★★ Newbie

It is currently Feb 21, 2021 and I keep getting the “The EA server is not available at this time. Please try again later” message on Skate 3. I’ve unlinked and linked the accounts back and that hasn’t worked. I was playing online fine. I got off Xbox for about 30 mins and got back on and couldn’t connect. Though a person in my Xbox party under the same roof as me can connect with no problem. 

Message 2 of 11 (6,507 Views)

Community Manager

@Warrior2199 @bintdeer Wanted to confirm if this is still happening for both of you?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 11 (6,449 Views)

Community Manager

Closing this thread, if you run into issues with connection again please make a new post. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 11 (6,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I am having the same issue
Message 5 of 11 (6,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue 

Message 6 of 11 (6,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Me too
Message 7 of 11 (6,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Me too
Message 8 of 11 (5,985 Views)

Re: Skate 3 server not available

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here I keep getting disconnected whilst trying to join my friends 

Message 9 of 11 (5,921 Views)

Re: Skate 3 server not available

★★★ Newbie

Me too, I have no idea how to fix it either.

Message 10 of 11 (5,812 Views)