Skate 3/Xbox 360 - EA server not available

by Rhys_Cake

Original Post

Re: Skate 3/Xbox 360 - EA server not available

★★★ Newbie
I've spent the past couple hours setting up a account for the account and verifying my code. After going one my account and doing that, it even says that the EA account is connection to my 360 and even has my gamertag on my details and nothing. I can't even get online because it keeps coming up with the same.
Message 21 of 54 (8,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how do you do the second one?
Message 22 of 54 (8,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nao consigo entrar no skate 3 online porfavor me ajudem

Message 23 of 54 (8,250 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. Just killed all 16 of the spots and says so on my challenge list but not on my Skate.Profile so also no achievement. Says i've only done 4 on that. I'm guessing this is because i can't connect to the servers so it hasnt updated yet. but this needs to be sorted because i cant complete the game !!

Message 24 of 54 (8,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya i cant connect to online an just skate with my friends its b.s please fix this
Message 25 of 54 (7,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
* i just wanna play with my friends
Message 26 of 54 (7,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello all, 

This worked when trying to fix this issue for my son when he was having the problem and i have had to do it a few times already and it works like a charm almost every time for us.  

1. Clear your system cache on all drives; flash, HDD, etc. 

2. Disconnect from the internet on your console so you don't have a network connection

3. Open your system settings and edit the data/time of the console by going to Console Settings > System > Clock and change the time.  Note: it will only allow you to change the time to your own manual time if you are disconnected from Xbox Live.  Then change the time to 11/22/2005 1200 AM.

4. Now restart your console. 

5. Once the system is back on let it reconnect to the network and Xbox Live which will update your time to the current time based on your time zone. 

6. Once you do this and your system is back on and you are connected to Xbox Live, start the game and it "should" let you connect to EA Nation again. 

Again I have done this multiple times for my son and it works every time.  It is a hassle and takes a few minutes but again, it has always worked for us.  I just saw the answer wasn't posted here and thought I would list it and maybe someone at EA can figure out why this works and what might be causing the issue.  As a Server Engineer I think it might have something to do with the time sync of the servers between EA and Xbox live on the accounts but that is just me. I was checking for forums to see if there was another solution for this yet but I guess not as of yet.  Hope this helps some people fix their stuff. 

Message 27 of 54 (70,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hey I tried do all the steps u outlined and for some reason it's still not letting me connect. EA games I'd like a refund if I cannot play online. That is a key element for the game. Please fix ur servers.
Message 28 of 54 (7,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is the deal? This has been an issues for 2 years and its still not fixed? I got this game to play with Hall of Meat with friends, but I can't do that because EA is too lazy to fix it.

Message 29 of 54 (7,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks!!!

Message 30 of 54 (7,001 Views)