Re: Skate 3 EA server not available

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This worked perfectly for me, thanks man you’re a saviour, I really want to get all the achievements for my favourite game but I could only play offline. 

I think the trouble we’re having is our accounts were made with an age that wasn’t 18+ which causes issues trying to connect to EA servers for older games. 

Message 31 of 49 (2,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i made sure that my xbox account was linked finally but it still keeps telling me i dont have xbox live connection (even when i definitely do) and cant connect to the servers , it just keeps giving me the same screen . ive tried everything on this thread , at this point im considering making a new ea account or just scrapping all my game progress but i would really rather not .

Message 32 of 49 (2,432 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @oscartherebel6 

Try going to profile.ea.com. Try resetting your password here. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 49 (2,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im playing on an xbox one and my friend is on an xbox 360 and we cant join a lobby together every time one of us tries to join it just kicks the other one out of the lobby and we cant create a team because whenever i try it says "the page you are trying to load is not available at this moment. please try connecting again later" so we cant join a team lobby together

Message 34 of 49 (1,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers up? Trying to get the team achievements. But the team service won’t load. Please help!!! 

Message 35 of 49 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I am having the same issue. Just downloaded the game. Been playing for a few days. Now can’t connect to server. I tried everything you mentioned but still no luck as my friend is able to continue playing online and I can’t. Sucks
Message 36 of 49 (1,483 Views)

Community Manager

@karate_cameron24 

What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 49 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Xbox 1
Message 38 of 49 (1,461 Views)

Community Manager

@karate_cameron24 

Are you playing through EA Play? Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 39 of 49 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Call to be honest this issue only started it once I accidentally unplugged my router and modem and restarted my Xbox but I’ll definitely do it again and see if it helps

Message 40 of 49 (1,451 Views)