[Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

by martin1033

Original Post

Re: [Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

Community Manager (retired)

@normanjayden9 wrote:

Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Skate 3 a couple of days ago, inside I found the code for activating the Skate 3 share pack but when trying to enter it I'm told my code is invalid. Can I get a new code? My gamertag is Norman Jayden 9

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps here: SHARE PACK CODE issues but the issue persists, you can report the problem to our customer support team for assistance.

Message 41 of 63 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game new and it did not have the code for the Share Pack at all. I have read the post that is always refered to with this problem.

Nothing there helps me.  And the Help Center is completely useless as there is no e-mail address anywhere to be found.

The achievement tied to the Share Park is about to become unobtainable as of April 29 because EA is discontinuing the service. From the Skate.EA.Blog: "as of April 29, The Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics features will be retired." 

I am not paying $10 (800 Microsoft Points) for something that is about to become obsolete in less than 2 weeks.

I sent an e-mail to this address (customerserviceatea.com) I had used once before but have no idea if it's still any good.  Is there an actual current e-mail address for customer problems?

Message 42 of 63 (1,582 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

There is no email address but this is a contact form.

There are different contact methods including 'Email me'.

You have to log in to the help center

Enter a key word related to your question and select the platform/category.

Then you will find some articles, if the answer to your question is not there, just scroll down and click 'I still need help'

You will find the contact options Email, chat..

Message 43 of 63 (1,575 Views)

Re: No share code

★★★ Newbie

I recently (5 months ago) purchased a new Skate 3 game. there was no skate share code in the box. i have aleady put the code in on my console before but i don't understand why it is not working. please help because i really need to upload and download skateparks to film videos. thanks for your help

Message 44 of 63 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought my skateboard and 3 did not come with the skate share pack, help me please

Message 45 of 63 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought a brand new copy of skate 3, it was still in the plastic FYI and it had no code in it. So I messaged a game advisor and she tried to tell me that my game was used and that gamestop made it look new -_- your customer service is why people buy games used, like if your not going to support us and just bull**bleep** us then why should we support the people that make the game.

Message 46 of 63 (1,503 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I just bought my new skate 3 game. The share pack code was there but when i used it, the game said: this code has already been used, it's not longer valid. Can you fix me a new one
Message 47 of 63 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i bought Skate 3 and it says that the code is invalid i did type it correctly and exact way  but its still invalid what do i do know do i have to buy another skate 3 just to get the Share Pack code?

Message 48 of 63 (1,418 Views)

Re: skate 3 share pack code?

★★★ Newbie
It was in there but is said code was already valid
Message 49 of 63 (1,377 Views)

Re: skate 3 share pack code?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I did not get the skate share pack when I got the game
Message 50 of 63 (1,305 Views)