[Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

by martin1033

Original Post

No Online Code?

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought a new copy of Skate 3, and when I went to go and connect online I was asked for a code from the manual, but the manual was missing from the box! Just a peice of paper that told me I could get the manual online. How am I supposed to get a online code?

Message 11 of 63 (2,673 Views)

Re: No Online Code?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello jcblxndrtylr

On the thread: [IMPORTANT] - Activation code issues / Code is missing we mentioned this situation.
If ever the code is missing in a new copy of the game, you can get assistance by using the Help Center link.

Please note we will merge your question to this main thread since it is the same query.

Thank you.

Message 12 of 63 (2,662 Views)

Re: Skate 3 Share Pack need help

Hello jbrecoil

We provided some recommendations on how and where to activate your code in this thread:

Please check out the solutions to resolve this issue and let us know if you need more information or if you want to leave a note on the resolution of this issue. Note that we will merge you question to the main thread.

Thank you!

Message 13 of 63 (2,660 Views)

Activate the skate share pack in skate 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I don´t know if iv´e come to the right place. But i am logged in on xbox live and want to activate the skate share pack in skate 3.
My code won´t work. What do i do?

Message 14 of 63 (2,660 Views)

Re: Activate the skate share pack in skate 3

Hello viccern

Welcome to the Answer HQ!
You are here in the right place Confusedmileyhappy:

A solution to this question is available on the top of this board : [IMPORTANT] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

By following these tips, you should be able to activate your skate 3 share pack code.

If you continue experiencing difficulty, please let us know with additional information, if this helps you to resolve this matter please use the button Solution accepted! 

Thank you.

Message 15 of 63 (2,651 Views)

my skate share pack code is invalid

★ Newbie

I bought skate 3 brand new at gamestop and this code isnt working, what do i do????

Message 16 of 63 (2,650 Views)

Re: my skate share pack code is invalid

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey,

Make sure your entering the code in correctly. Look carefully cus some of the letter "o" could be the number "0" instead.

Message 17 of 63 (2,646 Views)

skate share pack

★★★ Newbie

i bought a pre owned skate 3 copy and when i looked inside there was no share pack code , is there a way of retrieving it so that i dont have to spend more money and buy another one?

Message 18 of 63 (2,634 Views)

Re: skate share pack

Hello everyone,

I merged here in this thread all questions about the Share pack code where you will find details on how to proceed whenever the code is missing or not working properly.

Please have a look on these tips and let us know if your issue is resolved or if you need more information.

Thank you.

Message 19 of 63 (2,621 Views)

code isnt working

★★★ Newbie

i tried to enter my skate share code on my ps3 for skate 3 and it is not working can you help me my ps3 network account is swagstevoo with 3 o's please respond fastConfusedmileyindifferent:

Message 20 of 63 (2,609 Views)