[Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

by martin1033

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Share Pack Code] - Activation code issues / Code is missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i just got skate 3 and when i tryed to activate the skate share pack it said code alredy been used and is no longer vaild

can you give me a new one??

Message 1 of 63 (43,787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: skate 3 share pack code?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

Please find below all the information you need to know to redeem your code if you experience an error:

1. Where is the code
    The code is located in the insert of your SKATE 3 box copy, you will find a code to activate Skate Share in the game.

2. Second-hand game copy
    If the copy of your Skate 3 game is not a new one (second-hand copy) and if the code has already been used by the previous owner, the only way to get another code is to purchase one via the in-game store for $9.99 or 800 MS points. More information are available in this blog :"SKATE 3 Questions - Online, Skate Share and Filmer Pack."

3. Where do I redeem the code
    To avoid any confusion, please make sure that you are en-tering the code in game; in the ingame store accessible from the main menu.
    This is not a code that you can redeem on PS3 Network, Xbox Marketplace.

4. Error message
    If you are experiencing issues with your code such as "the code is no longer valid" we recommend you to double check the numbers and letters.  As an example the number zero "0" can be confused with the letter "o" or the letter "S" with the number "5". 
    Have a look on your code and please try to see if there is such letter or number like those ones.

If you are still receiving an error message or if the code is missing, please use the Help Centre for getting assistance with this matter.

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button "Solution accepted".

Thank you.

Please note that we have merged the similar questions in a single thread for more visibility in the forum.

View in thread

Message 4 of 63 (45,404 Views)

All Replies

skate 3 game share

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought skate 3 and when I went to enter the code for the game share pack, it says the code has already been used and is not valid. what do I do?

Message 2 of 63 (43,548 Views)

skate 3 share pack code?

★★ Novice
i bought skate 3 new and didnt get the share pack code with it. can i get one free cause i got the game when it was supposed to have it?
Message 3 of 63 (43,570 Views)

Re: skate 3 share pack code?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

Please find below all the information you need to know to redeem your code if you experience an error:

1. Where is the code
    The code is located in the insert of your SKATE 3 box copy, you will find a code to activate Skate Share in the game.

2. Second-hand game copy
    If the copy of your Skate 3 game is not a new one (second-hand copy) and if the code has already been used by the previous owner, the only way to get another code is to purchase one via the in-game store for $9.99 or 800 MS points. More information are available in this blog :"SKATE 3 Questions - Online, Skate Share and Filmer Pack."

3. Where do I redeem the code
    To avoid any confusion, please make sure that you are en-tering the code in game; in the ingame store accessible from the main menu.
    This is not a code that you can redeem on PS3 Network, Xbox Marketplace.

4. Error message
    If you are experiencing issues with your code such as "the code is no longer valid" we recommend you to double check the numbers and letters.  As an example the number zero "0" can be confused with the letter "o" or the letter "S" with the number "5". 
    Have a look on your code and please try to see if there is such letter or number like those ones.

If you are still receiving an error message or if the code is missing, please use the Help Centre for getting assistance with this matter.

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button "Solution accepted".

Thank you.

Please note that we have merged the similar questions in a single thread for more visibility in the forum.

Message 4 of 63 (45,405 Views)

Re: Skate share pack - Activation code issue

★★★ Newbie

send email to help.ea.com

saying ur issue and say ur gamertag

theyll give u it for free

u dont have to pay 10$

Message 5 of 63 (43,482 Views)

Activation code?

★★★ Newbie

i entered my activation code on skate to get the share pack, and it says that its invalid, can you please send me a new one?

Message 6 of 63 (43,428 Views)

Skate 3 Activation code, brand new, no code

★★★ Newbie

title says it all, bought new at gamestop two days ago, checked the case mutliple times, no code what so ever

Message 7 of 63 (43,452 Views)

Re: Skate 3 Activation code, brand new, no code

Hello tjjezuit

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

In this thread, we also mentioned this situation: "Skate share pack - Activation code issue."

eanajat wrote:

[...] If you are still receiving an error message or If the code is missing, please use the Help Centre for getting assistance with this matter.[...]

We recommend sending a request for getting assistance with this matter since it is a query related to a code that cannot be resolved through the forums.

Thank you.

Note: we will merge your question to this thread:Skate share pack - Activation code issue

Message 8 of 63 (43,439 Views)

Re: Activation code?

Hello samelite98

There is an existing thread regarding code issues where you can find our recommendations in this situation: [IMPORTANT] - Activation code issues]

Can you please try the solutions provided there, this should help you.

We will also merge your question to this thread since it is also a code issue.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 63 (43,429 Views)

Skate 3 Share Pack need help

★★★ Newbie

i just got skate 3 share pack and it the code not work.

Message 10 of 63 (43,388 Views)