Question Access to Skate 3 online

by piecetRiftYt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question Access to Skate 3 online

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to access Skate3 online and an error message keeps coming up and says sorry this profile can’t connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it download it again. I have deleted and downloaded twice but it still won’t work. I have an EA account already set up on my iPad. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question Access to Skate 3 online

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you run into further issues you can also post on the forums for community assistance, or reach out to an Advisor:  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.   
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (962 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@piecetRiftYt Are you playing from a 360 or Xbox one? To confirm have you connected that Microsoft account to EA before?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,028 Views)

Community Manager
@piecetRiftYt Wanted to check if you are still having sign-in issues?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you run into further issues you can also post on the forums for community assistance, or reach out to an Advisor:  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.   
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page    

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (963 Views)