Re: New gamertag

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New gamertag

★★★ Newbie

So I changed my gamertag, so after doing so it said I needed to reset my password which I have done. It hasn't worked and I can no longer access my account that is  four years old with a lot of progress.

Message 1 of 3 (749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@888888809 Wanted to confirm if you were able to get access back to your account? If not I would recommend reaching out to Xbox Support if this is an issue with signing into the Xbox account on your console, If it's with an EA Account you would want to reach out to an EA Advisor at help.ea.com

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (651 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@888888809 To confirm you can't access your Xbox Account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (703 Views)

Community Manager
@888888809 Wanted to confirm if you were able to get access back to your account? If not I would recommend reaching out to Xbox Support if this is an issue with signing into the Xbox account on your console, If it's with an EA Account you would want to reach out to an EA Advisor at help.ea.com

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (652 Views)