Account issues

by MotionBlurOfHapp

Original Post

Account issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello, so I’ve been having a confusing issue. The day after playing an EA game it said my credentials need to be changed. Simply log into your email, but, I haven’t had access to that email since I was thirteen. That email is connected to my Gamertag. There’s no option to change it to the EA account I made years back. I can’t access the original because idek the password to that EA. So I’m unable to play any EA game and I can’t find a way to link my Gamertag to a new EA account.

Don’t know password to original EA account or the email associated with it.

Cant find a way to add new EA account to Gamertag. 

I honestly don’t care to lose all progress for all games I just want to be able to play them at this point. My ONLY option is to add my newer EA account to my Gamertag. 

Is there an actual fix or did my younger self screw me? Thank you guys, I know people have asked this for years but nothing helps me since I can’t actually access the original email, I need to either be able to combine the EA profiles or have my Xbox sign into a new one. 

Message 1 of 2 (635 Views)

Re: Account issues

Community Manager

Hi @MotionBlurOfHapp,

The original email is important but the support team may be able to help you if you can provide the other details they'll ask for. Get in touch with them through one of the following channels:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (611 Views)