Re: Simcity World Edition please?

by Mafklapper78

Original Post

Simcity World Edition please?

★★ Novice

I''d like to see some new content for Simcity. Preferably a world edition, with larger provinces to manage and with the possibilities of larger maps.

I think Simcity is a good game in depth and achievements feel rewarding. Though it lacks what Cities Skylines has, when you'r built full you can't buy new area's around your City. Only thing left to do then is sit and wait until your houses grow into large flats. It should be possible to buy area's around your cities and even erea's owned by other cities. And even more options, like building a complete world, different scenario's and difficulty levels we all know and love from the Simcity Franchise.

EA can publish a new FIFA every year, but there should be a Simcity update every year. That's more important. Please create new content for Simcity.

Message 1 of 2 (689 Views)

Re: Simcity World Edition please?

★★ Novice

There is an orion mod I believe that allows people to build bigger cities than the actual size, but that mod is not supported and it does not work that well. 

Simcity World Edition should be a combination of Simcity AND Cities Skylines in a way that blows the two games away in aweness.

Please put your FIFA effort in Simcity, Thats much more important than Soccer.

Message 2 of 2 (688 Views)