SimCity Societies

by loveleylilyy

Original Post

Re: I just wanna refund

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Davidvilla8756 wrote:

Hi 

I bought a Simcity society yesterday, and installed throught Origin.

When I finish all the installation progress, the game requires my EA account,so I put my Origin account and entered.

But nothing happened.

So I contacted Answer HQ throught Live chat.

And a advisor whose name is 'Imran' kindly try to solve the problem. (Thanks for his/her help. I appreciate that.)

However, after 1~2 hour of advise service, nothing has been changed. So Imran transfered my problem to higher level.

And Imran said that the higher level of advisor will contact me within 7~8 working days.

But, as I am planning to do something else overseas, I have no time to play this game.

So I wanna full refund. 

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 31 of 145 (2,409 Views)

[SimCity Societies] Problems to Start Game Simcity Societies

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hi I bought this game by Origin ( download ) a long time ago..

And this game never start in my PC, I Click Play in Origin Plataform and game not start..

Could you help me to solve this problem ?!

Rgs,

Marcos

Message 32 of 145 (2,330 Views)

[SimCity Societies] not working on windows 8

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 33 of 145 (4,871 Views)

[SimCity Societies] Installing a game

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I've purchased and downloaded a digital copy of SimCity Societies. When I try to install it, it tells me to insert the original CD/DVD, which I obviously don't have, as I purchased a digital download.

Message 34 of 145 (3,368 Views)

[SimCity Societies] Game Does Not Start After Signing In To EA

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Okay, to start. The game is actually Sim City Societies, not Social. Now, I'm having a really rage inducing problem. I went online, used the code to activate the game, got a confirmation email that it worked. Now when I start the game, I get this really hateable pop up window asking me to sign in to my EA account so I can activate it on my computer. Okay, kinda dumb since I just both payed, downloaded, installed, AND activated the game ALL on the same frickin' computer but, whatever, its just my email and a password.

No

For whatever reason. It just wont work. Just.

(edit: email removed for security reasons)

[password]

Hit enter, it acts as if somethings gona happen than goes away, so I sit there staring at the screen wondering if the game will ever pop up.

Many times I have tried

None of them has the game ever loaded or shown up in any way. Is there some hidden step? I tried logging out of that horrible Origin contraption and logging back in and still nothin'.

Man, The worst part of this is, I already own a hard copy of the freaking thing but I lost the code to it and couldnt re install it so I went online today and spent an easy $10 on a game I already own so I could just sit down and build a city that I'm using as refrence for a story. Why all this? Is the solution simple? Am I wasting my time here or will someone actually help me?

Message 35 of 145 (3,516 Views)

Re: [SimCity Societies] Game wont launch - sim city societies

★★★★★ Newbie

Why the hell is it NOT supported!? THATS INSANE! This is YOURE game! We are all having this problem, is it THAT hard to just TELL us the answer? I've searched the net, found nothing absolutley NOTHING on this. I'm sorry if I'm coming off aggressive now but I am absolutley LIVID, I've been trying to get the stupid thing to work for like an hour and a half now whilst searching for a solution. Of course, nothing. It doesn't help that the only reason I bought it online is cause I lost the game manual to my hard copy with the activation code on it.

So now I can't play my harcopy cause the manual is missing. Okay, easy fix, just 10 bucks I got money to spare I'll download the game and they'll give me an activation code for the new one. Nope! Just make you jump through 5 extra freaking hoops to get only the same exact result. The game is installed and everything too! So it's RIGHT THERE it's just....UGGGGH.

Message 36 of 145 (3,482 Views)

Re: [SimCity Societies] not working on windows 8

Community Manager

Hi dubbyarose,

At the moment, SimCity Societies is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SimCity Societies supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 37 of 145 (3,345 Views)

Re: [SimCity Societies] Game Does Not Start After Signing In To EA

Community Manager

Hi piciel,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 38 of 145 (2,060 Views)

[SimCity Societies] simcity societies destinations

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I successfully installed the game from a disk.  When I try to play it my cursor disappears.  How do I fix this?

Message 39 of 145 (3,375 Views)

Re: [SimCity Societies] simcity societies destinations

Community Manager

Hi thatguy622,

At the moment, SimCity Societies is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see SimCity Societies supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 40 of 145 (1,922 Views)