Re: Sim City 4 says I need to insert disc at at startup...

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SimCity 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently bought simcity4 for PC and every time I put the serial number in on the booklet it keeps saying that the code is invalid

I bought the game new and have rang the customer support team and they say the code is fine has anyone got an idea what could be going wrong

Message 16 of 278 (13,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My simcity4 game will not accept the serial number on the booklet keeps saying invalid code

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ladyfallkon wrote:

I recently bought simcity4 for PC and every time I put the serial number in on the booklet it keeps saying that the code is invalid

I bought the game new and have rang the customer support team and they say the code is fine has anyone got an idea what could be going wrong

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 18 of 278 (11,860 Views)

All Replies

[SimCity 4] Sim City 4 says I need to insert disc at at startup...

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Sim City 4 says to insert disc. I bought it digitally and did not get a disc. What the hell?

Message 1 of 278 (12,005 Views)

Sim City 4 says I need to insert disc at at startup...

Community Manager (retired)
Message 1 of 278 (4,948 Views)

Sim City 4 says I need to insert disc at at startup...

Message 1 of 278 (4,948 Views)

[SimCity 4] Direct Download Refund?

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I just bought SimCity 4 as a direct download for my mac and didn't realise that it was a Windows version. How can i change this or get a refund?

Message 4 of 278 (12,098 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@thedeanxxx wrote:

Sim City 4 says to insert disc. I bought it digitally and did not get a disc. What the hell?

Did you buy it through Origin or some other source ? Do you have any disc emulator programs that might be interfereing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 278 (11,996 Views)

Message 5 of 278 (4,948 Views)

Re: SimCity 4 Direct Download Refund?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@danc19844eva wrote:

I just bought SimCity 4 as a direct download for my mac and didn't realise that it was a Windows version. How can i change this or get a refund?

Can you get refunds for DDs?

Either way, you would need to contact support. http://help.ea.com

Message 7 of 278 (12,094 Views)

[SimCity 4] resolution problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

i changed the resolution on sim city 4 and now i cant see anything

Message 8 of 278 (11,964 Views)

Re: sim city 4 resolution problems

[ Edited ]

Hi elelcooljay,

At the moment, SimCity Social is the only SimCity type game supported on these boards.

If would would like to see other SimCity games supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Someone already suggested supporting some of these games there, so why don't you express your support for their idea? Confusedmileyhappy:

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 9 of 278 (5,068 Views)