Re: Request to EA - Make Promo AddOns Available

by WellmaxxBR

Original Post

★ Guide

Hello BlackjackWidow!
I totally agree with you on this point: "None of these are new features; it shouldn't take any time for development, except putting together a script to activate the switches. It would increase the goodwill and organize the abandoned server cities. It's a win-win. ! So what do you say EA? "

Since I bought the Game SimCity (I really LOVE it !!), and I had the first "problem" with the "abandoned cities" that we can't "catch", "I complained, fought, wrote, called support a lot of times "unsuccessfully unfortunately .... EA did not attend me, and did not attend any Gamer in this sense!

Unfortunately we are in 2020 and besides "Abandon SimCity" EA has NEVER given correct support to Gamers that have SimCity or that LOVE SimCity !! And "freeing up" all upgrades or small packages as you say here, SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM that EA can do to demonstrate RESPECT FOR THE SIMCITY GAMER !!

I agree with you! Count on me to make EA listen to us !!Nerd

Message 11 of 17 (1,578 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @WellmaxxBR ! 

Good to see you again Standard smile

I would love to see all of these past dlc items in the game. I think this is the main reason that people can't claim abandoned cities when it says "you don't own some of the content". Sadly, there isn't a dev team anymore, so I doubt that anyone can change it. But we SimCity lovers can keep hoping Fingers crossed 

As always - Happy Building!

Message 12 of 17 (1,555 Views)

★ Guide

Hi BlackjackWidow!
Once again I agree with you!
Unfortunately we were "orphaned" by SimCity's Father (Will) and Mother (EA) ....
We are like the cities of SimCity ... "Abandoned" ....
And nobody can "Claim" us ...
It will be very good for EA to release Free all DLC, and all other content, this is the minimum that EA should do in part to "indemnify" all Gamers who bought SimCity and are SimCity lovers !!
The best news that EA can give us is that all DLC free !!!!Party hat

Message 13 of 17 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2022 and this is still an issue... I hope they will hear us

Message 14 of 17 (1,178 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still waiting today....
But I see only one way out, a group COMPLAINT against EA and its disregard for all SimCity Gamers!!

Message 15 of 17 (1,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't tried Ea Access, but it's still a problem.

I think EA should resell or give these away to the fans who have loved SimCity 2013 so far.
Unless they are planning to quit SimCity 2013.

There are can definitely do it, but not doing it is just an excuse.

I still believe in them and express that I am waiting.

If they don't add add-ons or resell, I think they'll have to apply some other way to take over the abandoned city.

Message 16 of 17 (520 Views)

★ Guide

Hello hope you are well!
I agree with you, and I've been asking for this for a very long time!!
Just look at the age of this post.
and like you and me, there are THOUSANDS of Simcity fans who are ABANDONED!
Because EA DOES NOT SOLVE the problem and DOES NOT pronounce itself....
AND DOES NOT SUPPORT THE GAME!

Since it won't solve it, at least release everything to all the fans who bought the Game and still play it to this day!!
We just want to play what we love without FAILURES or ERRORS!!

Message 17 of 17 (502 Views)