star wars online,mmorpg,openworld like world of warcraft...welcome.from.hungary.

by Huncompany2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

star wars online,mmorpg,openworld like world of warcraft...welcome.from.hungary.

★★★ Newbie

Hello pzzzt.....hey we wanna a star wars/mmorpg/online/openworld pc game like world of warcraft you k'now just optional jedi/sith path, optional jedi sword handeld,optional missions, level up's,abilitys and everything.....just like world of warcraft just in star wars tint. please and welcome from hungary......and optional species! This have been the game of the year...:"D

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: star wars online,mmorpg,openworld like world of warcraft...welcome.from.hung

Community Manager
Hi @Huncompany2, You mean like Star Wars: The Old Republic? :D
https://www.swtor.com

/atic
Atic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)

All Replies

Re: star wars online,mmorpg,openworld like world of warcraft...welcome.from.hung

Hey @Huncompany2,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

-----  

do not work for EA

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Huncompany2, You mean like Star Wars: The Old Republic? :D
https://www.swtor.com

/atic
Atic.png

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)
Twitter Stream