Wookiee Revenge databank entry doesn't activate

by adp10390

Original Post

Wookiee Revenge databank entry doesn't activate

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug After activating one of the Force upgrade secrets in the Imperial Refinery on Kashyyyk, the associated databank entry (Imperial Occupation 7 - Wookiee Revenge) does not show up in the databank, even though the audio for it plays. Restarting the client has no effect, and there is no longer an interactive object in the area.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Activate Force upgrade secret behind spinning fans above toxic pools in Imperial Refinery.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the upgrade and the audio plays, but no databank entry in the menu.
What do you expect to see? The databank entry completion, Imperial Occupation 7 - Wookiee Revenge

There is no way to get 100% completion with this bug. Restarting the client doesn't work.

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)

Re: Wookiee Revenge databank entry doesn't activate

★★★ Newbie
@adp10390 is there a way to fix this? This game is old by now (1/11/23) but I’m just getting around to playing it for the first time. Got the same bug. Unfortunate.
Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: Wookiee Revenge databank entry doesn't activate

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)