Re: White screen Bug Fallen Order

by brandedrespawn

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
honestly I'm sick of waiting. after purchasing the game on the D1 it is intolerable to have this problem. The game doesn't really work. 
It is such a serious error that it makes a product that has been paid handsomely useless. If an answer is not given shortly, given the impossibility of using the product, I will be forced to request a refund through the courts

Message 111 of 190 (2,023 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@l_ALE_l I'm at this point too
Message 112 of 190 (1,984 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!! The community was beyond excited for this game to be released and it's broken. I've sent emails to like every customer support outlets both companies have.....NOTHING. I've even tweeted at both companies and have found employee contact information...NOTHING. I went to other threads on here too and the only interaction there is from an EA Rep says "Have you tried reinstalling the game" THIS IS NOT A WIFI ROUTER YOU CAN'T JUST RESET A BUG. I don't want to sound like soccer mom Karen but someone needs to talk to your manager cause this SH** IS RIDICULOUS HOW ARE YOU CONTENT AS A COMPANY PEOPLE WOULD SELL THEIR SOULS TO HAVE TH CHANCE TO WORK ON ANYTHING STARWARS

Message 113 of 190 (1,980 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team
Message 114 of 190 (13,493 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dude I'm so pissed , I've restarted my Xbox and tried going to a different planet and saving at different spots to see if it will fix the glitch and nothing !! Still the same result!! white screen and can't do anything!! This has me so mad right now and I refuse to start the game over 

Message 115 of 190 (2,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DTS081-MHQ So true
Message 116 of 190 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@brandedrespawn Thanks, great to hear from someone! 👍
Message 117 of 190 (2,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sweet! Also to those wondering deleting game and reinstalling didn’t work eaither, still broken. Thankfully we got a response!
Message 118 of 190 (2,153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Could we get like a gift for being patient as it’s being fixed? Like a quad sided lightsaber?

Message 119 of 190 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had died to the stranger boss and had gotten off because I was gonna take a break and when I came back I kept getting this white screen and I can’t move on 

Message 120 of 190 (2,101 Views)