by seelrevilo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

White screen Bug Fallen Order

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug On Dathomir and had the cutscene where Cal accepts his masters fate and enters the temple, meeting the Nightsister chick and then I fought the bloke with double lightsabers. My game crashed so I loaded it up and now everytime I try to go through the door the game white screens. Cal can move about, I can hear it but I can’t see anything and I cannot progress the game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Exit out of the game during a cutscene
What happens when the bug occurs? Game runs in the background, Cal can move about but the game is bright white and there is no possible way to progress
What do you expect to see? White. Nothing else. I want to see this fixed so I can finish this great game

Game is literally unfinisheable now and right at the end of Act 5 as well.

Message 5 of 190 (15,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: White screen Bug Fallen Order

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team
Message 114 of 190 (13,490 Views)

All Replies

Dathomir mission: boss fight cutscene bug

★★★ Novice

Last night I got stuck on the stranger boss on dathomir so I turned the game off went to bed came back today and found that as soon as I go to activate the door to get the cutscene to the go into the area I get a white screen and can’t come out of it I can here my character moving but still a white screen. Please fix this I don’t want to have to start again 

Message 1 of 190 (14,574 Views)

White Screen before Malicos boss - Saved at door after viewing cutscene

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Well so I been playing and having fun and then I made it to Malicos boss, and before you reach him you have an cutscene with your master and Merrin, but I saved just before the door I had to pass for the cutscene, after viewing the cutscene I had to leave the game so when I closed it and came back later, after my save spot I try to pass the door and nothing happens, just an all white screen and I tried many things and it won’t advance, so I cannot progress into the story because the white screen is always there everytime I wanna open the door. I tried restarting the game, closing my Xbox, re install the game etc and nothing works. If one of you guys had a similar issues and fixed it I would appreciate a come back.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By contacting me.
What happens when the bug occurs? A white screen that has no ends, cannot do anything to solve it.
What do you expect to see? A cutscene

Help

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title

Message 2 of 190 (11,897 Views)

Re: Dathomir mission: boss fight cutscene bug

★★★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain bud, I am living the same thing right now and I don’t want to start all over

Message 3 of 190 (14,541 Views)

Dathomir Endless white screen bug

★★★★ Apprentice

I was fighting the former Jedi Malicos. I have to quit the game because I had a diner with my daughter and when I came back I cannot progress in the game because there is always a white screen after you press the door, it is endless I tried restarting the game, console, Internet, re install the game etc, help

Message 4 of 190 (11,617 Views)

Re: White screen Bug Fallen Order

★★★★ Apprentice

Dude same happened to me here hours ago, it’s a great game but makes me super pissed because if we both would have never restarted the white screen would have never happened , it was like the game wants us to stay till the end of the boss fight, if the issue ever gets fixed now I will be afraid to stop before any boss or cutscenes now lol 

Message 6 of 190 (15,181 Views)

Re: Dathomir Endless white screen bug

★★★ Novice

I’ve been getting the same bug mate I’m just restarting my save and exploring the rest of the world right now but no way of progressing hopefully they fix this 

Message 7 of 190 (11,595 Views)

Dathomir White Screen bug

★★★★ Apprentice

I had fun playing this game until.... after viewing the cutscene with the Witch Chick Mirra, I had to close my game to do and do stuff, once I came back in the game I loaded and when I try to pass the door I just don’t see any cutscenes at all, just a white screen that has no ends, tried to restart game and even console, internet, installing, etc, nothing worked. So thanks for the game Respawn and EA, was a good game while it lasted!

Message 8 of 190 (14,602 Views)

Re: Dathomir Endless white screen bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Yea same, I just been exploring maps and I hope they fix this in a future uptade, truly pisses me off cuz I want to beat it this week end but looks like we just can’t until they fix. 

Message 9 of 190 (11,582 Views)

Stuck in a room in dathomir

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Everytime I go onto the game I’m stuck in dathomir. In a room where the door closes behind you and everytime I go through the other door it just goes onto a white screen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the room in the main mission and the door will close behind you
What happens when the bug occurs? It stays on a white screen until I restart the game or quit
What do you expect to see? The next room or a cutscene

Message 10 of 190 (14,677 Views)