We can’t find any available games for you, check your selection and try again.

by zWolfishGrin

Original Post

We can’t find any available games for you, check your selection and try again.

★ Guide

For last two Football days since the Mandolorian Supply Drop update (1.3), I CANNOT find any games online, using any online game type: Quick Match; Dogfight; or Fleet Battles. Times out after 10 minutes searching with Error code: 1,066 message. Thanks for screwing that up EA. Frustrating beyond belief that adequate tests where obviously not done before rollout. I have zero issues with any other online game: Marvel’s Avengers, Red Dead Redemption II, GTA5, etc, so it is very obvious that it is an EA problem and not any internet or PSN issue. I also had zero issues before 1.3 update. Fix it PLEASE!!!

In Australia, using PS4...and so bloody annoyed.

Message 1 of 22 (2,080 Views)

Re: We can’t find any available games for you, check your selection and try agai

★ Novice
@zWolfishGrin I have exactly the same issue. It was fine before the update now I can not find any game on line.
Message 2 of 22 (2,048 Views)

Re: We can’t find any available games for you, check your selection and try agai

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@zWolfishGrinServer ping selector would have helped... can’t find games here either

And BF2 works. This is, and isn’t, the way.

Message 3 of 22 (2,022 Views)

★ Guide

I had posted the same in a different thread when it first started for me.

@New_Roosterman passed me the following Reddit link:

https://old.reddit.com/r/StarWarsSquadrons/comments/jk8mz5/coming_back_after_a_2_week_hiatus_yay_fps...

Basically it's an EA rep saying they tried to tune matchmaking to make it more regional but may have overcorrected.

Message 4 of 22 (2,006 Views)

★ Guide

Day 3: Still no fix, still can’t get any matches, times out with Error 1,066 message, still think EA developers are muppets. Any chance this will get fixed ever? Put it back the way it was so we can play! See attached screenshots: Whatever “tweaking” was done fracked it completely, so fracking undo it...AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH. ANNOYED BEYOND COMPREHENSION!

Message 5 of 22 (1,962 Views)

★ Guide

Day 5, still can't get an online game! Are EA doing anything about this at all? In Australia, using PS4 with crossplay enabled, its a Public holiday, and I can't get any online games in any mode! EA obviously doesn't care about their consumers!

Message 6 of 22 (1,892 Views)

★ Guide

Day 5, still can't get an online game! Are EA doing anything about this at all? In Australia, using PS4 with crossplay enabled, its a Public holiday, and I can't get any online games in any mode! EA obviously doesn't care about their consumers!

Message 7 of 22 (1,911 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

this game is dead thank to utter * matchmaking, sorry bro.

Message 8 of 22 (1,859 Views)

★ Guide

Nope, 8 days since 1.3 Mandalorian update, and 2 days since 2.0 patch update, still NO FRACKING GAMES! Times out still with Error Code: 1,066

FFS, using monkeys as developers?

They have fixed NOTHING!  

Message 9 of 22 (1,780 Views)

★ Guide

Now
9 days since 1.3 Mandalorian update, and 3 days since 2.0 patch update, still NO FRACKING GAMES! Times out still with Error Code: 1,066

FFS, using monkeys as developers?
They have fixed NOTHING!

PSN, Australia, Crossplay On....almost two weeks and cannot get any mode of any game online. Are you serious?

@Straatford87 please please pass this on! I loved this game when it came out and it worked fine! Now it’s fracked...developer updates killed it!

Message 10 of 22 (1,751 Views)