★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nepharyel
Are you playing in VR? Yes
Which VR Platform are you using? Steam VR
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' mouse cursor dont stay in the game and get always out of the game (got 2 monitors) and when i click iam out of game and have to tab back. While ingame in VR till iam back iam dead already, this has to be fixed
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. the mouse cursor dont stay in the game and jumps of (borderless, fullscreen and windows) so iam out of the game always when i click a mouse buttonk. While ingame in VR till iam back iam dead already, this has to be fixed
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. game menue, in fights
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.12.20 03:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? like i said already, the mouse cursor dont stay in the game and jumps of (borderless, fullscreen and windows) so iam out of the game always when i click a mouse button
What do you expect to see? mouse stays in the game window that u can play with it in VR (on Desktop there are no problems with it)
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." none
What components were you using? Oculus Rift S Mouse and Keyboard
Which customizations (if any) were you using? No special

Ok following problem. I tried the game in VR with a controller and then i wanted to test it with mouse and keyboard. The problem i got here when i go to far to the sides with my mouse and use a mouse button iam out of game and in windows. This happens in Borderless, Fullscreen and Window Mode.

Any Ideas? And no, playing controller is not the solution. Got this btw in VR only, when i play it on Desktop the mouse stays in the game.

Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)