Stuck in Zeffo - Venator wreckage

by Cookmydogs

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Stuck in Zeffo - Venator wreckage

★★★ Newbie

I was just around exploring when I came across the venator wreckage on Zeffo. My droid doesn't have overcharge and the way I entered this area was an ice slide. I seem to be stuck, is there something I'm missing to get out?

Message 1 of 4 (761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in Zeffo - Venator wreckage

★★★ Newbie

nvm found it and i dont know how to delete this

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (756 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

nvm found it and i dont know how to delete this

Message 2 of 4 (757 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Cookmydogs, instead of deleting the thread, can you share what you did for other players? Standard smile

/Atic
Message 3 of 4 (529 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'll answer this one.

The ice-slide is in fact a one-way trip, but there are two ways back.

If you have Overcharge, you go through up onto the venator wreckage and then go through the tunnel, past the probe droids, and you can progress into the Imperial Dig Site, taking you into the Tomb of Miktrull, and on from there.

If you don't have overcharge, you go across the water, then up the hill into a cave. There's an ice slide that will take you right down into the Ice Caves, but you will absolutely need BD-1's repaired scomp-link, which you'd have to have to make it here. The ice caves will let you go pretty much anywhere on Zeffo, but if you don't have overcharge, you'll want to return to the Mantis by taking the nearest Tram to the surface. Go back to the Mantis, and then go to Ka'Shyyyk from there.

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)