Stuck after obtaining the Scomp Link repair. In side the Weathered Monument

by jazza911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck after obtaining the Scomp Link repair. In side the Weathered Monument

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Stuck In the Weathered Monument after obtaining the Scomp Link repair.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get the scomp link after completing the Tomb of Eilram (obtaining force push and 3 balled puzzle). Before going back to the Mantis.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm able to use BD1 2 times and start to climb up then I completely stop at the Pulverizer surrounded by a red mist and 2 red lazers running through the middle of it. I can use the Force to stop it briefly, but theres no way of getting past it.
What do you expect to see? To be able to get past the red mist and pulveriser to continue with the game. roughly 25% in

So I just got the Scomp Link and I keep moving up until i get to a giant moving pulverizer that comes out from the ground (after using BD1 a couple times that brings up a wall run). I can't then use the pulveriser to get across the room. There is a Storm Trooper on the other side who ignores me. The red mist keeps killing me as I try to jump on top. Am I here too early? or maybe its not a bug and I'm just completely stuck.. Very frustrating

Message 1 of 7 (4,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck after obtaining the Scomp Link repair. In side the Weathered Monument

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if you figured this part out or not, but wait for the piston to be most of the way up and force freeze it. That'll present a little platform in the middle of it to cross over unimpeded.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,656 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if you figured this part out or not, but wait for the piston to be most of the way up and force freeze it. That'll present a little platform in the middle of it to cross over unimpeded.

Message 2 of 7 (3,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Force touch / slow doesn't work on the piston. At all. I have tried slowing it at all points of it's movement. I think this is a bug?

Message 3 of 7 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Force  does not affect the movement of the pillar. I'm stuck.

Message 4 of 7 (2,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Jonmhill wrote:

Force touch / slow doesn't work on the piston. At all. I have tried slowing it at all points of it's movement. I think this is a bug?

@Jonmhill @

I am stuck here too

Did you ever figure it out?

Please help!!

Message 5 of 7 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@matthewlp wrote:

Same problem here. Force  does not affect the movement of the pillar. I'm stuck.

@matthewlp 

I am stuck here too!

Did you figure it out?? Please help!

Message 6 of 7 (1,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, this sucks.

Message 7 of 7 (723 Views)