Re: Story Stuck on Jaro Tapal after ilum

by SHADOW6SIX

Original Post

★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply. Evidently i got to the fight before I was ready. I was finally able to restart the game in a place outside of the room I was stuck in, and gathered more things and explored other areas. When I made it back, the sequence worked as it should have.

Message 21 of 27 (513 Views)

★ Apprentice
@xxxMongo13xxx Outstanding, it is a fun game if you're into puzzles and timing being very important in most of your actions. I hope they plan a DLC or two for it.
Message 22 of 27 (499 Views)

★★ Novice

Glad to hear it mate!

Message 23 of 27 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im also stuck here with the dual against master Jaro Tapal
 im prompted to split the saber blades and block tap repeatedly I am kicked by Jaro Tapal.
I am unable to advance past this point.
ive gone to 4 worlds and no one seems to want to patch this bug,
I cannot finish the game that I paid in full for on release.

Message 24 of 27 (334 Views)

★ Apprentice

I typically play with a mouse but initially, I had to go to the controller to get past this point. For some reason, the controller makes it easier. Then later I did another run through with just the mouse and managed to get past it. I think the solution is after the split blades part just stop fighting and only defend yourself then when he speaks just follow the screen prompt (which is very brief so watch for it) for which key or controller pad letter to press and that should do it for you.

I play on a high-end Gaming PC with a Logitech G903 w/ Hero sensor gaming mouse and a Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Version 1 alternatively. However, I prefer the mouse for most of my gaming.

I hope this helps.

Message 25 of 27 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello wrex
Ive played this entire game on pc/controller

Message 26 of 27 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Jaro-Tapal-fight-won-t-end/td-p/8450365/page/2

"It was 100% impossible to complete this scene with a mouse and keyboard. It can only be completed with a controller.

You do a split saber attack, and then the screen tells you to "shake" the mouse up and down.

It doesn't work, he kicks you, and you repeat over and over and over.

I solved this by finding a controller, plugging it into my PC, and using the "B" button, which got me past the scene first try.

This is a bug that needs to be fixed for PC users who only have a keyboard and mouse.

Going to a "meditation spot" won't fix it.

It's a fatal bug and should have been caught before this game was launched. Did no one in QA play through using a keyboard and mouse before they signed off? Sad."

I cannot pass this with kb/mouse nor Controller
This is a bug that actually needs patched by EA

Message 27 of 27 (307 Views)