Steam Jedi Fallen Order Won't Start

by glottis8

Original Post

Re: Steam Jedi Fallen Order Won't Start

★★★ Newbie

Nope trying to sign in to origin but page keeps blinking left to right and on and off so can t do anything

Message 21 of 42 (1,772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlinkRumble that sounds weird. Did you try to install origin separately? or log into the client without booting the game?
Message 22 of 42 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@glottis8 I started up steam, clicked play on fallen order, origin comes up, I install, After its installed a page asking me to log in spazzes out my PC
Message 23 of 42 (1,769 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlinkRumble that happened to me a few times. Have you uninstalled Origin and tried to install it separately from a new download file?
Message 24 of 42 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@glottis8 where am I meant to alocate the origin file on my pc
Message 25 of 42 (1,761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlinkRumble Not sure what you mean. If its asking for where the location of your game is, just give it your steam local folder.
Message 26 of 42 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@glottis8 nah keeps spazzing no matter what I do
Message 27 of 42 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlinkRumble did you try uninstalling the client and then reinstalling it from Origin download file?
Message 28 of 42 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@glottis8 so What i have been doing, start game via steam, askes to install Origin, after that it comes up with a login which spazzes out???? thats it
Message 29 of 42 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlinkRumble Yea... it happened to me too.. where you input your login and password and it just hands and does nothing. I did reinstall the client and Origin would have the game available for me to download and play through Origin. Even when i purchased it on Steam.
Message 30 of 42 (1,728 Views)
Twitter Stream