Re: Started Fallen Order with mouse and keyboard but can't switch to controller?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Started Fallen Order with mouse and keyboard but can't switch to controller?

★★★★★ Newbie

I started Fallen Order with a mouse and keyboard, but when I went back to use a wired controller it wasn't responding. How do I fix this?

Can I still pick up where I left off, or do I have to start an entirely new game??

Message 1 of 5 (1,477 Views)

Re: Started Fallen Order with mouse and keyboard but can't switch to controller?

★ Guide

You should be able to use the controller no problem. Are you sure that your controller is being recognised by your PC?

Message 2 of 5 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try plugging the controller in with a USB to microUSB Tybe B cable to your pc.

Message 3 of 5 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the controller can cycle some functions with left and right D pad but the buttons dont work. when pressing xbox button the popup interface appears and i can use that fine but in game its not functioning properly. If i dont press anything at all on mouse or keyboard the controlled USUALLY works fine but the time it takes to restart is so annoying -_-

Message 4 of 5 (921 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.'

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (824 Views)