Star wars squadrons operations end date reads 9213 days

by thefa110ficarus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star wars squadrons operations end date reads 9213 days

★★ Novice

Been playing squadrons and the current operations end date on my account says 9213 days and 18 hours. The time is ticking down but I seriously doubt that the operations is suppose to run for 25 years. Has anyone else had this issue or a way to fix it? Or does anyone else know when the current operations is suppose to end?

Message 1 of 9 (1,235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star wars squadrons operations end date reads 9213 days

★ Guide

@EA_Illium @thefa110ficarus THIS IS CONFIRMED AS INTENTIONAL. There are no new cosmetics to be released, so there will be no new operations. The brown rebel gloves just act as a placeholder. This is to allow everyone time to reach Galactic Ace and unlock every cosmetic.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (707 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@thefa110ficarus Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,127 Views)

Community Manager
@thefa110ficarus Wanted to confirm if you are still running into this issue?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 9 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

i am playing on PC and yes i am still encountering this issue. the timer is counting down but its still over 9k days from ending. 

Message 4 of 9 (938 Views)

★★ Novice

do you happen to know a fix for this issue?

Message 5 of 9 (865 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium hopefully there is a patch that can fix this as it is beginning to frustrate me and as far as i can tell im the only one with this issue.

Message 6 of 9 (803 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Illium @thefa110ficarus THIS IS CONFIRMED AS INTENTIONAL. There are no new cosmetics to be released, so there will be no new operations. The brown rebel gloves just act as a placeholder. This is to allow everyone time to reach Galactic Ace and unlock every cosmetic.

Message 7 of 9 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

@PowerPaladin541 this is a shame as it also removes players ability to get valor rewards for their games limiting the valor points they can earn. 

Message 8 of 9 (688 Views)

★ Guide
@thefa110ficarus It only makes the end-of-operation glory points out of reach. You still get points for completing challenges and leveling up. Every cosmetic that can be bought with Glory is still purchasable.
Message 9 of 9 (676 Views)