Re: Star Wars fallen order issue

by AaronFlynn21

Original Post

Star Wars fallen order issue

★★★ Newbie

Star wars Jedi fallen order 

I’m having an issue with trying to complete this game. I’m at 77% done. I have returned to Dathomir and the game still thinks it’s my first time being there. So right before I should be having a boss fight, I save the game and it sends me back to Cal as a padawan, finding out how his master died. I can’t proceed through this as the game glitches and I can’t do anything. Let me know how this can be fixed! 

Message 1 of 5 (912 Views)

Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Thank you responding. So I already did the padawan training and completed the flashback when I first went to Dathomir, I broke my
Lightsaber, fixed it on another planet and then returned to Dathomir again to complete the boss fight. Once I do that, the game still thinks it’s my first time on Dathomir and puts me back into the flash back again, but when I try to complete it, the game glitches and Cal’s Master won’t start the training. So I cant proceed with the game!
Message 3 of 5 (829 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Any updates? Have you seen my last reply?
Message 4 of 5 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Barry, you have been so helpful in replying at a quick rate, answering all of my questions, and fixing my issues. This tells me that EA truly cares about the games it produces and when there’s a problem, to not actually help anyone! My problem was never fixed, it’s been over a month and half with multiple messages and no response. Thank you Barry you have restored my faith in EA! Thanks for nothing!
Message 5 of 5 (508 Views)