★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Epic-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rhiiinoza
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story Mode
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I was stuck on the loading screen while starting Mission 9, and I've tried to uninstall, repair and reboot the game and there's no effects.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Story Mode > starting mission 9 by choosing the ship> cutscene and there's the problem, loading screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.05.21 16.00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? It's endless loading screen after the cutscene of mission 9
What do you expect to see? I want the repairs to be done immediately because it really annoys me when I will finish the story mode
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." I have tried to select every existing aircraft but still nothing changes
What components were you using? AMD FX-9800P
Which customizations (if any) were you using? None

I can't play the 9th mission, i bought this game from epicgames,

I choose the Starfighter, to the cutscene and there's is my problem, loading screen.

Sorry if my english is bad

Message 1 of 21 (4,541 Views)

Re: Star Wars: Squadrons mission 9 endless loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue. From what I can tell this seems like a regression from the previous load error from last October. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Infinte-loading-in-Mission-9/m-p/9537871/highlight/true#M174

What I have tried:

restarted PC

attempted to load many times giving it a lot of time to load.

verify game integrity of steam install

uninstalled game as well as many other games to ensure the game is installed on different sector of the hard drive

no go.

EDIT:

I should have mentioned the video card I have is the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

Message 2 of 21 (4,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bumping this thread back up again, because I've had this issue as well, and there seems to be no response.

Message 3 of 21 (4,372 Views)

Bumping this again. Having this issue in October 2021. I saw that it was a major issue one year ago that was apparently fixed, but now it seems broken again.

Message 4 of 21 (4,091 Views)

Mission 9 Still Does not Load (Mon Cala)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Luganute
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Waiting for Mission 9 to begin
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission 9, after intro cutscene and before gameplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.30.21 01:01 PM
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen gets stuck on black loading screen with the 4x4 white loading box in lower right corner
What do you expect to see? I expect to play the mission.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." Tried with both TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor
What components were you using? Various loadouts tested
Which customizations (if any) were you using? None.

The loading issue with mission 9 is NOT SOLVED. I'm playing through Origin.

Message 5 of 21 (4,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, i bought this game last year and had this issue even tough EA said its fixed, IT IS NOT. Tried refunding it but of course the refund time expiredsince i get to play games very little and by mission 9 it was too late. Please fix this 

Message 6 of 21 (3,701 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Any help on this 7-months-old, game crippling bug report?

Message 7 of 21 (3,685 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. I had the issue a year ago as well, and it got to the point where I just uninstalled the game. Finally decided to try and come back, but the issue still exists. Very frustrating. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Message 8 of 21 (3,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Making this happen again. I've just installed Squadrons on my laptop, it's a lenovo Idea pad 5, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB RAM. Played every level on full graphics without a hitch up until level 9, Chaos on mon cala. Now it just sits there at the loading screen. Such a shame I've been absolutely loving it! Sat at home with a broken leg!!!! Why has this not been fixed?? or am I missing something??

thanks!

Message 9 of 21 (3,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rhiiinoza Still an issue in November 2022
Message 10 of 21 (2,736 Views)