Star Wars Squadrons Won't Load

by das_spetsnaz

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Squadrons Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

For me it worked when I first purchased the game but then one day it stoped loading. I’m guessing I will no longer be able to get a refund unfortunately.

Message 41 of 45 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, I installed Steam VR(https://www.steamvr.com/en/) an it worked after that,

Message 42 of 45 (1,743 Views)

★ Novice

It's incredible...........

look another language forum EA .......we are a lot of people Who can't play.......

Just buy and impossible to play, after EAC blue bar, loading screen and windows return without any error.......

1h30 with EA assistance .....no solution......try to make differents things no success..........one conclusion with EA, said me ...OH it's not your fault but it's your computer..........

EA help us, make a patch..........

Message 43 of 45 (1,719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So after spending a few days reading forums like this i finally got my game up and running. Not sure if this will work for everyone but all i did was go into the anitcheat folder, run the anticheat program and repair anticheat... And now it runs reliably. Hope this helps!

Message 44 of 45 (4,613 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Squadrons, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 45 of 45 (909 Views)