Star Wars Jedi origin access??

by thecapitan1305

Original Post

Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

★★★ Newbie

@TheDoctorGadget  Get wrecked bro.

Ty for clarifying Ea_Tom

Message 71 of 79 (1,383 Views)

Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

★★★ Guide

@TheLocalTroll wrote:

Why make a fuzz over 5 days?

Its not like that's the main selling point of having OAP. While I do understand the principle of not getting what you perceive as advertised, its not like they are ripping us off her.

Isnt it enough that EA actually give us unlimited access to the best version of so many games for the price of 1.5 game? 

And regarding the deluxe edition I think EA got good statistics on how many deluxe version are sold vs regular edition which is most likely the reason they set the  early access at that version.

Its not like EA is getting anything out of doing this other than the whining from a few cranky people. lol

"Give them your finger and they'll take the whole hand" is pretty fitting here.

I can say the same thing when the EU get the game first and the US has to wait 5 days, the amount of childish hissy fits that occured forced the the company to release the game earlier for them, just to shut them up......yet when its the other way around, we have to wait......and its childish to complain about it......its just so silly.

I say, just release the damn game, i mean, i fail to see how 4-5 days really will make a difference, since i have seen games be delayed 3 months only for there to be no work done on it in the slightest for that 3 months.

Message 72 of 79 (1,371 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

★ Apprentice

Hi @Straatford87 ,

Thank you very much for everything you clarified this far. Already downloaded and waiting in the library. Looking forward to play it on Friday! Just a question out of curiosity: will all Origin Access Premier subscriptions have access to the full game? Even Monthly subscribers that will join for a month just for this game?

Once again, thank you very much!

T0RWART

Message 73 of 79 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Straatford87 wrote:

@rightsoumen610 

Indeed. And it will be a great season for gaming!

Assuming EA didn't mess up this game too like they did with others.

Message 74 of 79 (1,407 Views)

EA DICE Team

@T0RWART90 

Hey!

Yep - if you are a Premier member you'll get to play the full game for as long as you are subscribed. If you want to subscribe for just a month or longer, that's totally up to you :-)

@JamieK81 

Just two more days and you can find out!

Message 75 of 79 (1,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm a tad confused. Steam and Origin are saying two different things. Origin is 11pm, which is in almost 3 hours, but Steam says almost 19- is it because Origin is AEST and Steam isn't?

SWJFO.jpg

Message 76 of 79 (1,325 Views)

EA DICE Team

@l_TASc_l 

Hello there!

I can confirm the release times vary between Origin and Steam. When the game will release for you in your region is displayed on the game pages on each store.

Message 77 of 79 (1,307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Excellent - I was hoping you'd say that, Tom.

Ta muchly.Thumbs up

Message 78 of 79 (1,290 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

just bought star wars jedi fallen order   on origin and when I click play it  just stays  on load screen and  does nothing  else  

Message 79 of 79 (896 Views)