Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch W/C Nov 25

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch W/C Nov 25

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the hard work and commitment guys, my platinum trophy stil awaits for the bb-1 scans/force echo bugs but I know technical issues have higher priority :D I am glad that you listen to the community and resolve quick these problems.

I hope you all have a great time.

Message 11 of 54 (1,097 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@KennyH44 yes the fix is in this patch. let me know if it works out for you
Message 12 of 54 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the update.

I'm still having a problem completing a task.  In the tomb of the Miktrall, where you need to burn the vines to get to the chest.  The fire orbs are not resetting on the back wall of the pit 

Message 13 of 54 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@brandedrespawn Yeah I see now that you edited your post to include the link to this. Also saw someone post that it worked on PC, so I just wanted to say thank you so much in advance!! Luckily this was the first time I've ever had to deal with a serious bug, however you made the process smooth and let me keep optimism the whole way through!
Message 14 of 54 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

are we getting a patch for performance issues. Because the frame drops in this game are making it unplay able.

Message 15 of 54 (1,016 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey folks!

Thanks for all your feedback and comments - please keep it coming! And it's absolutely lovely to hear you've been enjoying the game so much! I'll jump in here to answer your questions as far as I'm able.

@GuardianD671 

Please let us know if you still experience this.

@Lord_Gigglezz 

Thanks for your feedback. And please keep it coming! It's lovely to hear that you've been having a blast. 

@KennyH44 

Yes, it will be included. But do please keep us updated if you experience any other bugs.

@Kendall12103 

We've heard your feedback and it's been forwarded. But nothing to share on that now.

@Draftsman2000 

I've personally not heard of this one just yet. If you are sure it's not a controller specific issue, could you create a new bug report, here?

@P4NCH0theD0G 

Please keep us updated on your experience after playing with the latest patch.

@PeterAKennedy 

Could you please also create a bug report on that, here?

@venom1138 

To make sure we get the appropriate details to investigate the specific nature of the performance issues you're experiencing please create a bug report, here.

Thanks again for all your comments. Please keep sharing your feedback!

Message 16 of 54 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice
please fix Frames crashes on ps4 fat, many performance issues
Message 17 of 54 (910 Views)

★ Guide

so far the bug with BD-1 below the ship hasnt re-occured. i cant seem to reproduce it, during the 5th playthrough. if i can isolate conditions i will make a bug report but im guessing this was rare, and it occured after a several hour long session of play.

Message 18 of 54 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87
After I installed this patch, the game does not see my gamepad (Logitech F710) Frown

The solution was to remove the gamepad from the devices, and update all drivers

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 54 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 thanks for ignoring my feedback regarding the performance and stuttering dear Tom.
Message 20 of 54 (843 Views)