Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch W/C Nov 25

by Lord_Gigglezz

Original Post

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch W/C Nov 25

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

We have another patch on the way, which will be releasing today on PC and will follow shortly afterwards on both PS4 and Xbox One.

This patch focuses on a lot of the issues that you have raised, so please do keep the feedback coming.

Release notes

• There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
  • The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
  • You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
  • An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
  • A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
  • Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
  • An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
  • Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
  • BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
  • Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
  • There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
  • Improved collision on Bogano.
  • Improved collision on Ilum.
  • Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
  • Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
  • Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
  • An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
Message 1 of 54 (23,951 Views)

★ Guide

thank you! does this also resolve the strange bug i only saw once, where BD-1 disappears from the ship bridge console during hyperspace, and reappears offset below the ship in the external view as it passes the camera position? i have only noticed this happen once in 4 and a bit playthroughs, but it took restarting the game to cure it.

Message 2 of 54 (23,849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! I know when creating games, you guys work to get all the bugs out that you can find, but you do not find em all and that’s where unfortunately we come in. The game has been a blast. One of the best Star Wars games I have played in years. Keep up the good work. And again, thanks for the incoming patch. 

Message 3 of 54 (23,746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Will this fix a bug where a cutscene does not load on Dathomir, and the player is stuck on a never-ending white screen? It could be a couple of the bullet points but they are too vague to know 100% for sure.

This is the bug I am referring to just to be clear: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/White-screen-Bug-Fallen-Order/m-p/8435593#M360

Message 4 of 54 (23,700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

sadly stuttering problems are still there, specially on kashyyyk, stuttering plus fps drops.

Message 5 of 54 (23,559 Views)

★ Apprentice
@KennyH44 I'm also concerned that I can't find it on the bullet points. Was literally the biggest bug all week on the forums..
Message 6 of 54 (23,536 Views)

★ Novice
@Straatford87, can we please get a new game plus.
Message 7 of 54 (23,459 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Kendall12103 Let them fix the game first before implementing new features. :D
But yes, when that's done, walk button and target change bindings for PC please, and New Game Plus. Pretty please. Standard smile
Message 8 of 54 (23,442 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Tom, thanks for the hard work, I got a weird  bug, I'm on Zeffo, and on my way from the mines to the durface the force push got stuck, no matter what button I click, on PS4, X ,square, L1, circle, no matter witch,  the force push trigger itself all the time, any clue whats that about or if the patch you guys are releasing will fix it? thanks in advance, and keep doing single player long * third person star wars games!

Message 9 of 54 (23,270 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 I hope the improved collision is also addressing the enemy AI, and that more improvements for Dathomir and Zeffo/Miktrull are forthcoming.

Good on you for the patch, but... well, there's still a not too short road to go.
Message 10 of 54 (23,216 Views)