by addicted2088

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] Fortress Inquisitorius, Stuck because interact button won't work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Can't press a required button in the Prison Block in Fortress Inquisitorius.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I think it's just a random bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you enter the Prison Block in Fortress Inquisitorius and have dealt with all the guards there, you have to go and press a button to unlock doors for Cere to get in. I reach this button and Cal says "Found it", but I don't get an option to actually interact with/press E on it. I have tried using the backup save that you find in the save games folder, but even with that Cal will just reach the button and say "Found it" and then I get no option to press the button.
What do you expect to see? I should get the option to press E to interact with the button.

EDIT: I fixed the error by meditating and resting at the meditation point nearby. I have played it on Story mode without ever resting to avoid repetitive fighting, but it turns out that was the solution for this bug. 

I've explained the bug above, but I'm repeating it here: I can't press a button in the Prison Block in Fortress Inquisitorius (this is the final level I think). I have to interact with a console to let Cere in (I saw this in a walkthrough video), but when I reach the console, Cal just says "Found it" but I get no option to actually interact with it. 

Message 1 of 4 (6,213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Solved] Fortress Inquisitorius, Stuck because interact button won't work

★★★★★ Newbie
@fyrefestivalsand ☝ thanks mang. Meditating and hitting "rest" fixed it for me and I could slice to the next room.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,559 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same problem on Xbox One. Have completed 100% in every other part of the game only to get to this point and not be able to open the door. Have tried meditating, restarting the console, and uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game but the problem is still there. However this is the only mention I've seen made of this bug so it appears pretty rare. Incredibly frustrating. 

Message 2 of 4 (4,469 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@fyrefestivalsand ☝ thanks mang. Meditating and hitting "rest" fixed it for me and I could slice to the next room.
Message 3 of 4 (2,560 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (2,350 Views)