Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWJFO Cables bug- Game Breaking

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Cannot drop cables once picked up
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick up a cable (With force pull or direct interact, it doesn't matter) then try to drop it without plugging it into anything
What happens when the bug occurs? Player is stuck on a leash, only able to move around a little until they plug the cable into something
What do you expect to see? The bug fixed so I can progress with the game

Am playing the mission on Ilum where you create your own lightsaber, and I cannot drop cables that are picked up or return them to their housings. I first noticed this during the mission where you're trapped in a cell prior to a gladiator fight, but thought nothing of it. However, it now means that the moment I pick up the cable to direct the light towards the blocked cave entrance, I then cannot progress or do anything as I'm stuck holding the cable with no where to plug it in

Message 1 of 8 (2,897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWJFO Cables bug- Game Breaking

★★ Novice

UPDATE! To drop the cable, press Z on PC or whatever is the drop down key for climbing on console. Slightly odd choice, but hey, it worked for me.

@TwistedRaisin 

@PaerisKiran 

@Brano1500600 

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (2,806 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@ArcticWolf_Fury Have the same problem. I melt the waterfall and get stuck on the cable. Pretty much gamebreaking.
Message 2 of 8 (2,859 Views)

★ Novice

yep same thing...

Message 3 of 8 (2,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Running in to this on XBONE, too.

Message 4 of 8 (2,816 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE! To drop the cable, press Z on PC or whatever is the drop down key for climbing on console. Slightly odd choice, but hey, it worked for me.

@TwistedRaisin 

@PaerisKiran 

@Brano1500600 

Message 5 of 8 (2,807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That fixes it! Thanks!

I remapped my keys and the drop key had become unbound. Obnoxious!

Message 6 of 8 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know what to do about this if you’re playing on PS4

Message 7 of 8 (1,200 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,083 Views)