STAR WARS Battlefront classic 2004 on Epic games

by miutymiuty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

STAR WARS Battlefront classic 2004 on Epic games

★★★ Newbie

Hello :D !
I have a question, it is because of the availability of a game in epic games stores uwu.

will be available at some date the star wars battlefront classic 2004 on Epic games to buy?. I really like that game (/ *3*)/

thanks and greetings :DD

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STAR WARS Battlefront classic 2004 on Epic games

Community Manager
Hi @miutymiuty, You might want to reach out to LucasArts instead about that. EA did no make the Original two Battlefront games. Standard smile

/Atic
Atic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

All Replies

Re: STAR WARS Battlefront classic 2004 on Epic games

Community Manager
Hi @miutymiuty, You might want to reach out to LucasArts instead about that. EA did no make the Original two Battlefront games. Standard smile

/Atic
Atic.png

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream