Re: Return to Dathomir bug

by sweetnes2997

Original Post

Return to Dathomir bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Basically - I have got 91% completion on the game, I returned to Dathomir for the second time to fight my old master, upon returning to the planet everything was fine, undead witches and all, until the game crashed. Now, the Night brothers are back, the Wanderer is back on the bridge and most importantly of all, when going back into the Temple, I don't fight my old master as expected, I'm back in the Order 66 sequence of the game, and it won't progress. I reboot the game, I'm stuck in the same dream sequence and cannot get out of it. As much fun as I am having with this game I really don't want to have to restart the game when I've already completed 91% of it! Either that or I'll just have to watch the rest of it on YouTube! Please fix!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, go to Dathomir for the second time, and go into the Temple. The bug is right there.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get stuck in the Order 66 flashback and cannot leave it or go to an earlier save as there is no manual save function. Seriously, what was the point in not giving the player that option?
What do you expect to see? The rest of the game I paid for would be nice.

Summarize your bug Basically - I have got 91% completion on the game, I returned to Dathomir for the second time to fight my old master, upon returning to the planet everything was fine, undead witches and all, until the game crashed. Now, the Night brothers are back, the Wanderer is back on the bridge and most importantly of all, when going back into the Temple, I don't fight my old master as expected, I'm back in the Order 66 sequence of the game, and it won't progress. I reboot the game, I'm stuck in the same dream sequence and cannot get out of it. As much fun as I am having with this game I really don't want to have to restart the game when I've already completed 91% of it! Either that or I'll just have to watch the rest of it on YouTube! Please fix!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, go to Dathomir for the second time, and go into the Temple. The bug is right there.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get stuck in the Order 66 flashback and cannot leave it or go to an earlier save as there is no manual save function. Seriously, what was the point in not giving the player that option?

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

★★ Novice
@don_hall31 Me too they need to fix this
Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue, I get to the training area and none of the platforms move so I can’t progress through anything 

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue, I get to the training area and none of the platforms move so I can’t progress through anything, except I’m on xbox

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)