Re: [PC] Jedi Fallen Order: Performance issues (FPS drops + stuttering)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

[PC] Jedi Fallen Order: Performance issues (FPS drops + stuttering)

★★★ Novice

Hi all and Dear Developers,

I know I am not the only one that have this problem so I deeply believe that this performance problem needs to be addressed directly by the developers. We need a patch! PLEASE developers, fix this, I want to play your game! It looks amazing!

My problem:

I get a lot of FPS drops and stuttering in game, and this is too much immersion breaking. The problem is highly reproducible: when I enter a new area in a level, I get the FPS drops and stutter. When I go to the same place again, same problem.

It happens whatever the graphics settings. I get it in 1440p full epic BUT ALSO in 720p full medium. My computer is not the problem. I can play Star Wars Battlefront in 1440p full ultra at a stable 60 FPS. My build:

• Ryzen 5 2600
  • Vega 64
  • 16 Go RAM
  • Game is on a SSD

I should be able to play Jedi Fallen Order at least in 1080p full epic at 60fps.

I am not overclocking my GPU nor my CPU.

People with much better builds have the same issue.

Believe me, I have tried everything I found on the internet. I have spent more than 10h in game just testing and testing... another 10h more just searching on the internet.

The fact that even at the lowest possible graphics settings I get the performance issue tells me it is a problem from the game, not from my computer.

Posts like these also make me think it is really not my computer that is the problem:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1172380/discussions/0/3342162929518620495/?ctp=3#c1657817111852476305

If you have a fix that is not already published on the internet, I gladly take it!

If a developer reads my post: are you planning to publish a patch addressing this issue ? PLEASE !!!

Sorry for my English, this is not my native language.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (5,614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm having the very same issue. And now we are in March 2021. Should we still hope for a fix?

Message 2 of 8 (4,556 Views)

★★★ Guide

@19Oliver78 wrote:

I'm having the very same issue. And now we are in March 2021. Should we still hope for a fix?

Respectfully, I think an official response to this question is warranted...

Message 3 of 8 (4,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks for your comments guys. I hope this will help us getting some visibility!

Message 4 of 8 (4,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue to me, with a Ryzen 5 3600 and an RX 580 8GB. Seems like this game has this problem since the release (2 years ago), so i don't think it will ever change. But still, EA please!

Message 5 of 8 (4,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi again,

Has it been addressed?

Several months later, I have not seen any update related to this problem.

Dear developers, at least please tell us if you are working on a patch or not!

Thanks a lot,

Best.

Message 6 of 8 (3,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SérieusementM3 Apparemment non....
Même problème
Message 7 of 8 (1,983 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

No current plans for any updates to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,875 Views)