Outfits not appearing in New Game+ on PS5 version

by fightercaptured

Original Post

Re: Outfits not appearing in New Game+ on PS5 version

★★ Novice

Same here on Series X. 

It would appear they do not care and will never fix it. 

Message 11 of 21 (1,860 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SoundStylist Unfortunately I think you're right. I can't even get anyone from @EA to respond.
Message 12 of 21 (1,862 Views)

★ Novice

Well...they never answer to anything. Worst Customer Support ever! Sad...

Message 13 of 21 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also experienced this issue and I found a way around it, although it’s kind of annoying to do. If you start a new game + on a PS4/Xbox one and get to the first save point, you can resume the game on the PS5/Xbox series and have all customization options available and continue with no issues. It works but it’s kind of a pain to sit through the loading sequences on the previous generation consoles plus it requires that you actually have one which isn’t an option for some people. However, this may be the only solution that we ever get for this issue as EA seems not to care even a tiny amount about the bugs in this game. 

Message 14 of 21 (1,583 Views)

★ Apprentice
@vc101897 I have the means to do that, but you’re still playing the PS4 version on the PS5. Which like you stated will still have slower load times and frame rate hitches that that version suffers from.
Message 15 of 21 (1,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@fightercaptured I did it earlier today and I believe it still has faster load times and runs in 60FPS but I am on Xbox so maybe it’s different on PS. Either way I’d say it’s worth a try if you haven’t tried already. 

Message 16 of 21 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue. Makes me not even want to play the game again. Can we get a fix please?! 

Message 17 of 21 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also having the no Outfit tab issue and I had not found all the outfits I found another one on Kashyyk and suddenly the outfits tab was there with 5 options 

Message 18 of 21 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out, partially. If you start a game+ and you haven’t get all the outfit colors and afterwards while playing you new game+ then get the outfit color that you have missing. 

Message 19 of 21 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is EA’s or Respawn’s response to this bug???? Or is this just a place that’s not about helping but about complaining about the game having bugs and the only people who can help with these problems don’t bother them selves at all with the help section on their own website???

Message 20 of 21 (525 Views)